$80.00 - 109/Hour + Super
23 days ago
Initial 12 months contract with possibility to ext
ASAP - Pending cleared Police Check
Start Date: ASAP – Pending cleared Police Check
Duration: 50 W, 4 D
Pay Rate: $109.09/Hour + Super ($120/hour including super)
Digital, Data and Technology Solution, ACT Digital – Web Frontend/User Interface (UI) Developer. We are seeking a Web Frontend/User Interface (UI) Developer to become part of the digital services delivery team to 30 June 2022 with possible extension.
About the role
As a Web Frontend/UI Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and architecting complex Web UI
- Develop Web UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Develop and implement functional and performance testing.
- Work on troubleshooting and support tasks.
- Expert with responsive UI design and requirements to deliver web solutions for both desktop and mobile.
- Experience developing web UI that meets Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) compliance.
- Experience of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, OAuth.
- Working experience with code versioning tools (Git).
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with business and technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Working experience in Salesforce Lighting Web Component.
- Strong knowledge of wire-framing/prototyping design tools i.e., Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq, Zeplin, Adobe suite.
- Hold a current CMTEDD issued Personnel Vetting Program certificate/clearance or ability to obtain and maintain a certificate/clearance is mandatory.
This is for an immediate start so do not delay APPLY now below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Aireen Grace Santiago
Account Manager (Category I)
Direct: 02 8310 8458
1.15, 98 Gloucester Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
For this and other opportunities:
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.”