Competitive rates on offer -NEG to the right perso
13 days ago
This role is to ensure that high-quality technical documentation is up to date and readily available to internal staff and external partners and contractors.
Scope and Responsibilities
The Technical Writer is responsible for developing, updating, and managing technical documents, including standards and guidelines, technical bulletins, test specifications, and manuals as required. This role is further responsible for developing technical content to support the Commercial team, such as Scope of Works documents.
To be successful, you should have:
• Tertiary qualification and demonstrated experience in previous Technical Writing roles, preferably in telecommunications-related industries;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to engage with stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization;
• Owns the documentation in GRID and assurance of latest updates available in GRID;
• Sound technical understanding and ability to interpret and present technical information effectively to a variety of audiences;
• Enjoy explaining new and complex concepts to both experts and non-experts;
• Able to work independently and comfortable with deadlines;
• High attention to detail;
• Advanced working knowledge of MS Office tools, PDF editors and SharePoint. Experienced user of document management systems; and
• Familiar with documentation pipelines and release processes.
***Further details on request***
If this sounds like you and you are up to the challenge, APPLY NOW!
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For this and other opportunities:
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.”