$900/ per day plus super
about 1 month ago
6 Months with possible extension
Duration: 6 months from start date
Pay Rate: $900 p/d + super
Location: Combination - Sydney/ WFH
Hours of work: 8 hours p/d, 40 hours p/w
Pre Employment Checks: Police Check / References x2
The Program is seeking ongoing technical resources to change the way licensing services are delivered to the citizens of NSW.
- We are looking for a Solution Architect to provide high quality professional solution architecture and design services. This is an exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect to provide high quality professional solution architecture and design services, supporting the implementation of a new whole of government licensing platform.
- Your responsibility will be to shape the structure and behaviour of a range of technologies that support design and build of the new solution.
- The Solution Architect will work closely with data architects, service designers and business analysts to define and implement the future state design of an innovative regulatory licensing solution.
- TOGAF 9 Certification Program
- AWS Certification Program
- Azure Certification Program
- Zachman Framework
- IT Information Library Foundations Certification (ITIL)
- Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Experience working in an Architecture role within a large, complex organisation. (Government experience is highly desirable).
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Solution Architect
- Hands-on expertise in the following technologies: CRM or Case Management or equivalent products.
- Hands on integration architecture experience including iPaaS, API Gateways, ETL, ESB and related technologies (eg REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc).
- Experience in database technologies (SQL Server, ODBC).
- Knowledge of different development technologies and frameworks such as Java/J2EE.NET, JS, and common frameworks and libraries (such as spring, hibernate, React, Angular etc).
- Experience with Azure and AWS
***Further details on request***
If this sounds like you and you are up to the challenge, APPLY NOW!
This is for an immediate start so do not delay APPLY now below, or email email@example.com for further information.
Aireen Grace Santiago
Account Manager (Category I)
Direct: 02 8310 8458
1.15, 98 Gloucester Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
For this and other opportunities:
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.”