Brisbane CBD, Perm Role, $130K-140K+Super+Bonus
18 days ago
Currently we have a (Permanent) Group Strategy Manager role available. This is an internal consulting role that will see you drive the development and execution of business Strategy, with a focus on growth strategy.
You will work across a diverse range of strategic projects encompassing all elements of strategy and corporate development - growth and market entry, product development, marketing and distribution, process improvements and optimisation, and M&A.
This role will require 3-4 years Management Consulting / Strategy Advisory experience (in Big 4 or Tier 2 Consulting). You will require Growth Strategy experience (ideally in Financial Services / Banking)
To be successful you are a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills. You have good stakeholder and relationship building skills and are able to work with a wide range of stakeholders across the business.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Professionally qualified (MBA preferred) with practical experience in strategy formulation gained
- Growth Strategy experience (ideally in Financial Services / Banking)
- 3-4 years Management Consulting / Strategy Advisory Experience
- Demonstrated experience from a Top Tier Management Consulting firm or in a Corporate Strategy role providing strategic advice at an Executive and Board level
- Experience working on Banking projects (Highly Desirable)
- Proven consulting toolkit with the ability to incorporate innovative approaches in solving complex problems
- Experience in leading and coordinating cross-functional teams to deliver enterprise projects
- Ability to facilitate discussions at senior executive level, with highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed decision making, negotiation, planning and organisational skills
- Proven leadership capabilities in managing and developing a team of high-performing strategy practitioners
You can also contact Charlie directly at: email@example.com
0450 253 077
Northbridge IT Recruitment
Suite 1.15, 98 Gloucester Street,
The Rocks, Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
For this and other opportunities please visit: