Sydney, 100% REMOTE, $120K-160K INC Super + Bonus,
25 days ago
Currently we have a (Permanent) ServiceNow Implementation Consultant / Developer role. In this role you will lead Design & Implementation of ServiceNow for a bleeding edge Datacentre environment.
You will be the go to on all things ICT Business Applications. You will assist in the delivery of service management and timeliness of all project/BAU items related to ICT through application delivery and management.
You will ensure existing service providers are held to the highest possible security standards for delivery.
We are seeking a High End Consultant / Engineer to lead Design & Implementation of ServiceNow.
- ServiceNow Design & Implementation Experience
- ServiceNow Consulting / Engineering Experience
- ServiceNow Implementation Exp in Datacentre Context (Highly Desirable)
- Software Development Background
- SharePoint & Office 365 Applications Experience
- ServiceNow Application Architecture Exp (Desirable)
- 5 years’ experience of ICT business applications support and engineering, security audits and vulnerability management.
- Excellent Communication, Stakeholder Engagement & Collaboration Skills
- Excellent Vendor Management skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Service Orientated ITIL experience.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications & Certifications
This is a great opportunity - To apply, please submit your CV via the portal by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.
You can also contact Charlie directly at: email@example.com
0450 253 077
Northbridge IT Recruitment
Suite 1.15, 98 Gloucester Street,
The Rocks, Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
For this and other opportunities please visit: