LONG Term 12month contract $600+ NEG
0403 320 891
about 1 month ago
This position is responsible for executing prepared scripts that evaluate performance and compatibility with the intended operating environment of developed applications or software.
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior Test Analyst working on complex IT applications/systems across the testing lifecycle, in a large and complex service industry organisation, including relevant qualifications in program/project management, information technology management, Testing Management or software development.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and scripting.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of test automation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of software testing processes, test management tools, test strategy, test plans and managing test cases.
- Knowledge in writing Behaviour driven development scripts and understanding of CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment with a strong customer focus.
- Excellent organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and work effectively across a number of IT systems and projects simultaneously.
- Highly-developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports utilising Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with proven engagement, collaboration and negotiation skills and the demonstrated ability to build, maintain and use relationships with customers, vendors and stakeholders.
This is for an immediate start so do not delay APPLY now below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Krystal Aul |
Number: 0403 320 891
Suite 1.15, 98 Gloucester Street,
The Rocks, Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
For this and other opportunities please visit http://www.northbridgerecruitment.com/
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE for this role. Australian PR or Citizenship is required.