Brisbane CBD, Perm role, 100K-130K + Super
0450 253 077
18 days ago
Currently, we have a (Permanent) Senior System Engineer role available. This is hands-on Infrastructure Engineering role responsible for the architecture, design, technical implementation and support of the technology environment.
All the applications are on Azure AD so you need to be able to configure Azure AD. Also you will need to manage Office 365 tenancy. So Azure AD & O365 experience will be important.
You will require an Understanding of Security Controls (Understand difference between Corporate Security & Process Control).
You will be providing support to people in the field, providing maintenance/design of key technology controls (security, integrity, accessibility).
You will be working with the Technology team/3rd party vendors to deliver a robust, structured, and stable technology environment to support business needs.
What you Need:
This role is targeting a Senior System Engineer with experience across Process Control Networks (PCN), helpdesk, IT Support, Configuration, Office 365, Azure AD, Firewall Configuration, Network & Server Configuration.
This will target a detailed and senior candidate that is able to troubleshoot a Firewall. You will require knowledge of Security Implementation for Process Control Networks.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Infrastructure / System Engineering experience
- Strong Azure Active Directory experience
- Office 365 / MS Teams experience
- Infrastructure Engineering Experience
- Understanding of Security Controls (Understand difference between Corporate Security & Process Control)
- Helpdesk, IT Support, Configuration Exp
- Network & Server Configuration Exp
- Able to troubleshoot Firewalls
- Understanding of ACSC – Australian Cyber Security Council & NIST will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
You can also contact Charlie directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
0450 253 077
Northbridge IT Recruitment
For this and other opportunities please visit: