Brisbane CBD, Perm role, 100K-130K INC Super
0450 253 077
13 days ago
Currently, we have a (Permanent) Senior System Engineer role available. This is hands-on Infrastructure Engineering role responsible for the architecture, design, technical implementation and support of the technology environment.
You will be providing support to people in the field, providing maintenance/design of key technology controls (security, integrity, accessibility).
You will be working with the Technology team/3rd party vendors to deliver a robust, structured, and stable technology environment to support business needs.
What you Need:
This role is targeting a Senior System Engineer with experience across Scada, Process Control Networks (PCN), helpdesk, IT Support, Configuration, Office 365, Azure AD, Firewall Configuration, Network & Server Configuration.
This will target a detailed and senior candidate that is able to troubleshoot a Firewall. You will require knowledge of Security Implementation for Process Control Networks.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Infrastructure / System Engineering experience
- Demonstrated Scala knowledge & Experience
- Strong Azure Active Directory experience
- Office 365 / MS Teams experience
- Infrastructure Engineering Experience
- Helpdesk, IT Support, Configuration Exp
- Network & Server Configuration Exp
- Able to troubleshoot Firewalls
- Understanding of ACSC – Australian Cyber Security Council & NIST will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
You can also contact Charlie directly at: email@example.com
0450 253 077
Northbridge IT Recruitment
For this and other opportunities please visit: