$600-700 per day + super (NEG)
0403 320 891
11 days ago
5 months - LONG term contract
Start Date: ASAP
End Date:30th September 2021 with STRONG potential to extend
Pay Rate: $600-$700 /day + super
Parramatta and WFH
- Design and implement strategies, projects and initiatives for the Branch to partner and connect with industry, employers, the community and other stakeholders to provide information and improve their understanding.
- Establish and maintain strong connections and partnerships with the Branch’s customers and stakeholders.
- Develop, implement and monitor partnership agreements and contracts to ensure program priorities are met.
- Monitor and evaluate customer connection and partnership initiatives, programs and strategies including risk and contingency management, to identify and address, or escalate where necessary, issues to support their timely resolution.
- Initiate and manage projects to grow and maintain the Branch’s connections and partnerships.
- Undertake research and formulate recommendations to enhance the Branch’s connections and partnerships
- Source information and prepare accurate and complex correspondence, briefings, reports, presentations and other materials to a high standard.
This is for an immediate start so do not delay APPLY now below, or email email@example.com for further information.
Government Account Director
Number: 0403 320 891
Suite 1.15, 98 Gloucester Street,
The Rocks, Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
For this and other opportunities please visit http://www.northbridgerecruitment.com/
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE for this role. Australian PR or Citizenship is required.