$500-$530/day + super LONG term contract
0403 320 891
26 days ago
Senior Financial Analyst x 3 positions
6 months with the potential to extend
$500-$530/day + super
WFH and Parramatta.
- Partner with business & program owners to understand the program details and financial drivers to develop a budget and detailed branch monthly forecasts.
- Perform variance analysis on actual results compared to the budget and forecasts for each cost center
- Consolidate monthly branch results and provide clear management reporting for the business, including clear interpretation of actual results, variance drivers and implications for future financial performance
- Manage month-end/year-end reporting requirements including any journals, accounting adjustments and reconciliations
- Work collaboratively across finance teams to provide on-time reporting and inputs to ensure compliance.
- Prepare accurate and timely correspondence, briefing notes, submissions and reports to support the effective operation of the branch.
- Assistance on ad hoc matters as required.
- Experience in branch budgeting, forecasting and detailed analysis and control spending within budgets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel and analytical tools knowledge.
- Prior experience working with SAP
This is for an immediate start so do not delay APPLY now below, or email email@example.com for further information.
Government Account Director
Number: 0403 320 891
Suite 1.15, 98 Gloucester Street,
The Rocks, Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
For this and other opportunities please visit http://www.northbridgerecruitment.com/
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE for this role. Australian PR or Citizenship is required.