$446.02 per day inclusive of super
Nathalie Mae Callueng
(02) 8000 9476 | ext 1010
11 days ago
3 months with possible extention
Title:Senior Finance Analyst - Funds Management
Rate Range:$446.02 per day inclusive of super
Duration: 3 months with possible extension
Location: Sydney, NSW
Contribute to the financial transactions and/or management reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results to ensure compliance with approved accounting standards. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to increase networks and allow for exchange of information.
Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business or Commerce with a major or sub major in Accounting and/or Finance, combined with a demonstrable intermediate level of role knowledge.(or equivalent skills and knowledge). Experience in an accountant role, and/or sound commercial acumen and understanding of general and transactional accounting, cost accounting and reporting. Problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work through issues with moderate complexity and guide others in the resolution of problems. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
Interpersonal Ability, Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking, Technology and Process.
Applies intermediate knowledge in a specialist stream (job category) and advanced knowledge of several operational practices, to issues of differing complexity (routine to varied), where problem-solving can be required on difficult problems. Exercises independent judgement within defined practices and procedures. May instruct or coach others, direct projects or assignments.
• Calculation of Fund CUVs, Fund quarterly distributions and management fees
• Preparation of Fund annual financial statements
• Capital Management and compliance reporting
• Fund associated regulatory reporting
• Preparation of Finance inputs to Investor reporting
• Undertake the Fund Annual Budget process in support of the relevant Business Partner
• Deliver tax compliance obligations including annual returns, monthly BAS, Quarterly tax calculations
• Support and collaborate with the internal and external valuation teams as required
• Other activities as per Fund requirements
• Liase and provide support to the Funds Business Partners, API Funds Lead, Transactional Services and Owners in the provision of financial reporting as required
Candidate must have:
- funds/investment management experience
- 5+ years in financial reporting, planning and analytics or a related field
- relevant tertiary qualifications (CA, CPA or CFA)
This is for an immediate start so do not delay.
APPLY now below, or contact below for further information.
Nathalie Mae Callueng
1.15, 98 Gloucester Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
For this and other opportunities:
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.”