Sydney CBD, L/T Contract, $500-850 per day, Flex
0450 253 077
10 days ago
We currently have a (Permanent) Senior Android Engineer role. You will ensure the best mobile experience for customers. You’ll provide strong technical knowledge and insight into Android development using Kotlin and REST API's and Android UI Principles.
You’ll own delivery of practical solutions to solve real-world problems for customers, with the knowledge that what you build has an immediate positive impact.
You will require demonstrated, in-depth understanding of Android applications’ development and excellent communication skills.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proven ability to code from program specifications for Android using Kotlin
- Familiarity with REST APIs to connect Android applications to backend services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Understanding of the open source Android ecosystem and the available libraries
- Demonstrated experience with testing and post implementation support
- Working knowledge of profiling tools and optimising techniques
- Good experience with Agile development principles
- Strong consulting experience and communication skills are essential
You can also contact Charlie directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
0450 253 077
Northbridge IT Recruitment
Suite 1.15, 98 Gloucester Street,
The Rocks, Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
For this and other opportunities please visit: