$750 - $800 per day plus super
10 days ago
6 Months with possibility to extend
Role title: Salesforce Business Analyst X 2
Pay rate: $750 - 800p/d
Duration: 6 months with possibility to extend
Location: WFH and the office in Ashfield
- ChildStory Systems Development Team is looking to on-board a Salesforce Business Analyst to bolster the existing team of 6 business analysts and commence work on delivering agency priorities in the new year 2021.
- This role will be responsible for enabling change in the ChildStory platform and associated integrations by defining business needs, identifying time-consuming business processes, documenting specifications and requirements to enable solutions that are both scalable & functional to deliver value to users.
- This role will report to the Systems Development Lead, ChildStory.
- The successful candidate will be a highly experienced Business Analyst who has experience in facilitating and determining business requirements and supporting development teams by translating business requirements into User Stories in JIRA with clear specifications and acceptance criteria’s for build & testing.
The successful applicant will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Understanding end to end business processes of Child Protection and OOHC (Out of Home Care) and how these align to current ChildStory build and future enhancements
- Experience developing and facilitating user and stakeholder workshops
- Initiating and facilitating requirements gathering activities to identify and document HLRs (High level requirements).
- Working with business SMEs to further break HLRs into DLRs (detailed level requirements) & facilitate business review and sign-off for development
- Producing various levels of requirements documentation for various stakeholder audiences, both technical and non-technical, including high level designs, detailed system requirements, business process mapping, use cases, design documents and training materials
- Experience working with Salesforce Developers and clearly communicating business requirements by accurately capturing them into EPICs and User Stories for the technical development team
- Showcase functionality to stakeholders in solution walkthrough sessions
- Participate and assist UAT stakeholders in completing UAT testing by writing test case scenarios, setting up data and resolving functionality related queries
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to self-manage and organise
- Problem solver and a go getter attitude (mandatory)
- Minimum 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst with a focus across Salesforce CRM implementations
- Demonstrable working experience in Salesforce Service or Community Cloud modules build or implementation (mandatory)
- Mulesoft knowledge will be an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience working on Lightning Platform with at least one of those in a BA role, implementing Salesforce applications and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to produce highly detailed, comprehensive documentation artefacts (as-is, to-be)
- Experience on large scale IT Transformation Programs
- Experience in AGILE delivery using SCRUM (including ceremonies) or Kanban methodology
- Candidates with Salesforce certifications will be preferred.
***Further details on request***
If this sounds like you and you are up to the challenge, APPLY NOW!
This is for an immediate start so do not delay APPLY now below, or email email@example.com for further information.
Aireen Grace Santiago
Account Manager (Category I)
Direct: 02 8310 8458
1.15, 98 Gloucester Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
For this and other opportunities:
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.”