12 month contract GREAT rates
0403 320 891
about 1 month ago
ASAP - 12 months
$63 - $68/hour + Super
Location: Maitland High St Office.
(Potential for some of the work to be remote but should be accessible to Maitland occasionally)
The special project officer will provide a range of project management and support services for the Geoscience Information Unit to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, and to quality standards, within an agreed scope in line with established agency policy and methodologies
- Experience with project management.
Beneficial to have experience with exploration reporting requirements within NSW.
- Assist with development and implementation of geoscientific data strategy
- Develop and manage stakeholder communication and engagement plan
- Oversee the Geological Survey’s (the Survey's) implementation of the Sunset Clause
- Liaise with industry to enable the Survey to enact all aspects of the sunset clause
- Ensure the Sunset Clause is enacted to the agreed schedule
- Ensure the Surveys policy for allowing redactions is clearly defined
- Work with Survey personnel to develop an efficient method of redacting reports
Reason for hire: Sunset Clause project kick-off The Sunset Clause Regional Exploration Strategy (Sunset Clause); is a project to make previously confidential historical mineral exploration data, publicly available from June 2021.
This is for an immediate start so do not delay APPLY now below, or email email@example.com for further information.
Government Account Director
Number: 0403 320 891
Suite 1.15, 98 Gloucester Street,
The Rocks, Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
For this and other opportunities please visit http://www.northbridgerecruitment.com/
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE for this role. Australian PR or Citizenship is required.