Competitive Salary and Northern Beaches Location
0427 975 476
about 1 month ago
Not looking forward to starting the commute back into the city after WFH?
If so, you may be keen on the opportunity below..
Working for a High-growth SaaS organisation, the Product/ UI Designer will work closely with key internal stakeholders, as well as the development team to create a brand new user interface and vision and then successfully deliver it to a range of customers.
Our client is a market-leader within the software product industry. They have gone through phenomenal growth year on year and continue to rapidly expand. There are excellent opportunities here as they continue to grow. This role will suit a self-starter with experience within the full product lifecycle and has a love for the understanding of the brand design and user interface.
In collaboration with senior leaders and key internal stakeholders, the Product Designer will help define consumer-facing roadmap and then work across functions—including design, engineering, marketing, sales, and customer service—to execute it.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of and experience with full lifecycle product management in a Digital Media/advertising environment. You will have at least 1 years experience working within digital advertising, creating the roadmap and strategy, working with key stakeholders, creative and development teams to create rich media adverts and analyse results on campaigns.
The Product/UI Designer will have:
- 3+ years' experience as a product designer with a focus on UI
- Experience in owning the product, creating a design roadmap.
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment, working with cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, development and design.
- Experience working with design and marketing teams ensuring the user interface reflects client branding and functionality.
- Experience and understanding of SaaS and cloud-based products.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
To apply for either role, please submit your CV via the portal by clicking the APPLY NOW button below to reach Kat.
0427 975 476
(Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted)