$95 - $100/hour plus super
7 days ago
6 Months contract with potential extension
Start Date: ASAP, pending cleared NPC/Security clearance
End Date: 6 months with potential extension
Location: Gungahlin ACT
Number of hours per week: 40
Pay rate: $95.45 - $100/hour + super
Police Check: YES
Job open for 7 days - will close COB Wednesday 20 October 2021
***SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED***
- National police check to be conducted by the successful candidates agency with CrimTrac issued identifier to be sent to the ACT Government
- CMTEDD Baseline Clearance to be conducted by ACT Government, security pack to be sent to successful candidate
- This position is to support the achievement of departments organisational objectives and Service Level Agreements through the delivery of quality customer services and ICT solutions.
- The position will provide technical support to staff and customers, assist in developing solutions and participate in assigned development work.
- The role will focus on Microsoft Power Platform administration and product development sprints and providing consulting on low-code designs/solutions.
- This role will participate in integrating ongoing platform updates to the service in line with continual vendor releases.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop Power Platform products (primarily cloud flows and canvas PowerApps based on customer requirements in Agile sprints.
- Establish strong working relationships with Power Platform stakeholders across the Territory, including business analysis engagements and solution design
- Promote software development methodologies and standards that support the platform’s governance and quality standards. Provide scrum services for customer development sprints.
- Oversee and update product lifecycle toolsets such as the Power Platform Centre of Excellence (COE) for customer and service needs, with a focus on automation where available.
- Evaluate new features and platform releases via documentation and forums, identifying which merit action in a priority order.
- Liaise with other technical areas across DDTS undertaking their own programming to deliver project/services outcomes
- Develop and maintain relevant technical and procedural documentation.
- Use the ITIL-based workflow tool Service NOW to allocate, accept, track progress and complete assigned jobs in Power Platform task queues. Use Azure DevOps to operate development sprints. Act as the routine contact point, receiving and handling requests for support.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with high degree of autonomy and accountability; self-motivation and demonstrated initiative, sound time management and ability to deal with competing priorities under pressure.
- Understanding of Public Service values covering; ethical standards and a demonstrated self-awareness, professionalism and a proven commitment to Respect Equity and Diversity in the workplace, and workplace health and safety principles and practices.
Compliance Requirements / Qualifications
- A current ACT Government baseline security clearance or ability to obtain one is mandatory
- This position does not require a pre-employment medical.
- This position does not require a Working with Vulnerable People Check.
- Possessing an Infrastructure Technology Information Library (ITIL) Foundation Certificate or strong knowledge of ITIL would be advantageous.
***Further details on request***
If this sounds like you and you are up to the challenge, APPLY NOW!
This is for an immediate start so do not delay APPLY now below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Aireen Grace Santiago
Account Manager (Category I)
Direct: 02 8310 8458
1.15, 98 Gloucester Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
For this and other opportunities:
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.”