$38 per Hour depending on experience
about 1 month ago
• Provide high level clerical and administrative support and services to internal and external clients
• Track and manage incoming and outgoing correspondence for the unit and determine action or referral in accordance with office procedures.
• Monitor and maintain store supplies and equipment.
• Co-ordinate and update the manager’s diary and other commitments, including arranging travel, meetings, catering and other hospitality arrangements, and other office functions as required.
• Maintain the unit’s records, systems, and databases, record data, and file to ensure that all documentation is securely stored and readily accessed.
• Provide word-processing and data entry services and draft correspondence, such as, letters, memoranda, agenda, minutes, briefing notes and related documentation on behalf of the manager and unit, in line with departmental approved style guidelines including retrieving and collating complex documents and information.
• Undertake projects and research.
• Communicate with staff and clients including responding to and screening telephone and/or counter inquiries, to provide a timely and effective information and referral service.
• Interpret and comply with the work procedures, practices, policy, and standards.
This is for an immediate start so do not delay APPLY now below, or email email@example.com for further information.
Fritzy Democer |
Number: 02 8311 8490
Suite 1.15, 98 Gloucester Street,
The Rocks, Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
For this and other opportunities please visit http://www.northbridgerecruitment.com/
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE for this role. Australian PR or Citizenship is required.
#Consult #Collaborate #Connect
Video Cover Letters