Sydney CBD, Contract role, Competitive Daily Rates
0412 580 915
about 1 month ago
Do you enjoy contributing to team meetings / discussions?
ACT NOW: Great Opportunity to be part of an industry first software project. Work in a friendly high achieving team based in the CBD. Remote working initially.
We have a new (Contract) Nodejs / API Engineer role available.
Must be able to work remotely!
This role will see you responsible for exposing API's, developing web applications built on AWS using Nodejs.
You will focus on Node backend development. This role will require strong Nodejs programming experience, along with AWS Lambda Functions and API Gateway experience.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Backend Typescript development experience
- Strong Nodejs programming experience
- Experience exposing API's
- AWS Lambda Functions & API Gateway Experience
- Extensive experience with AWS in the development of infrastructure using infrastructure as code principles.
- Extensive experience developing API’s on AWS.
- A solid grasp of how to build systems which scale out to support millions of concurrent users all whilst maintaining user gratifying levels of latency.
0412 580 915
Northbridge IT Recruitment
1.15, 98 Gloucester Street,
Sydney, NSW, 2000