$800/day plus super
10 days ago
6 months with potential extension
- Excellent technical knowledge and demonstrated experience of networking LAN, WAN, WiFi, protocols, SD-LAN, SD-WAN, PoE, NAC, content filtering, DDoS protection and associated devices (switches, WAPs, firewalls, routers, load balancers, DMZs etc), configuration, backup, implementation, disaster recovery, monitoring, reporting and maintenance
- Excellent technical knowledge and demonstrated experience of networking products such as Cisco and Aruba (certification favourable)
- Exceptional customer service and engagement skills, that assist the council to understand how technology can deliver to their requirements and business needs
- High level of knowledge and demonstrated experience of network design and documentation
- Strong ITIL knowledge and experience (certifications a bonus)
***Further details on request***
If this sounds like you and you are up to the challenge, APPLY NOW!
This is for an immediate start so do not delay APPLY now below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Aireen Grace Santiago
Account Manager (Category I)
Direct: 02 8310 8458
1.15, 98 Gloucester Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
For this and other opportunities:
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability"