Daily Rate (Open Market Rate)
28 days ago
12 Months plus 12 months extension
- We are currently in need of a Network Engineer to deliver a range of technical capabilities to the Australian Cyber Security Centre in a key capability domain.
- The successful candidate will need highly developed network design and configuration skills and a proven ability to work with an integrated team of technical and non-technical personnel.
- You will be adept at complex problem solving, and dedicated to maintaining continuous improvement in your working environment. You must have the ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams and partners.
- This role will be responsible for designing, building, and implementation a network consisting of Cisco, HPE, Palo Alto and VMware NSX components.
- The position is full time onsite in our Canberra offices only.
- Only applications that have responded to the Essential Selection Criteria will be considered.
Selection criteria (Please provide responses to the selection criteria - up to 500 words limit for EACH criteria)
If this sounds like you and you are up to the challenge, APPLY NOW!
This is for an immediate start so do not delay APPLY now below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Aireen Grace Santiago
Account Manager (Category I)
Direct: 02 8310 8458
1.15, 98 Gloucester Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
For this and other opportunities:
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.”