$73.74 - $76.84p/h
14 days ago
30th of June with possibility to extend
This position is responsible for the technical review of pre DA, planning and design submissions to ensure they meet relevant policies, design standards, specifications and codes so that they are safe and fit for purpose.
WHAT YOU REQUIRE
The following capabilities form the criteria that are required to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
• Demonstrated technical knowledge and experience in the planning, design, construction of municipal infrastructure assets including medium to complex multi-discipline projects consisting of complex civil public infrastructure assets such as arterial roads and land subdivisions.
• Leverages own professional background and judgement to objectively achieve integrated land development and infrastructure planning outcomes, including determining expected design outcomes for asset owners.
• Proven project management and organisational skills to achieve planning and design project outcomes within agreed timeframes;
• High-level interpersonal skills especially in areas of written and oral communication, facilitation, liaison, representation and negotiation skills to effectively influence positive outcomes.
• Demonstrated understanding and commitment to the TCCS Values framework, workplace respect, equity and diversity framework, workplace health and safety best practise and industrial democracy principles and practise.
Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Hold a relevant professional qualification in Engineering, Architecture or Project Management or accreditation with a professional body recognised within Australia; or
- Hold a relevant building degree; or
- Have significant building or Infrastructure knowledge and/or project management experience.
- Service Delivery, Service Improvement - I encourage colleagues to challenge the status quo for continuous service delivery improvement
- Achieves Results with Integrity, Delivering Results - I prioritise workload appropriately and establish realistic timeframes for the completion of work and am accountable for my own and the team’s performance and achievement of results.
- Service Delivery, Service Alignment - I align my team’s goals with Government priorities and direction, providing advice that is impartial and evidence based.
Compliance Requirements / Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications in transport planning/civil engineering/traffic engineering and/or related disciplines with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) Membership of Engineers Australia or equivalent professional body is highly desirable.
If this sounds like you and you are up to the challenge, APPLY NOW!
This is for an immediate start so do not delay APPLY now below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Aireen Grace Santiago
Account Manager (Category I)
Direct: 02 8310 8458
1.15, 98 Gloucester Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
For this and other opportunities:
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.”