$73.39 - $109.58/hour + super
22 days ago
12 months with possible extension
Start Date: ASAP – Pending cleared Police Check
Duration: 12 Months
Pay Rate: $73.39 - $109.58/hour + super
Location: Canberra City
Submission Deadline: 5PM Friday, October 1st
Objectives of this Role
- Drive identification of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes. Work in a multi-disciplinary team as a thought leader for technical and business processes, working to developing forward thinking solutions that increase efficiency, productivity and citizen experience. - - Create requirements including measurement plans for the program, with attention to transparent communication and fit for purpose documentation to meet all levels of leadership.
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of systems development and the establishment of user requirements for systems to ensure maximum success.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with large size and scale change initiatives across people, process and technology
- Ability to develop relationships with partners for optimized solutions
- 5+ years of proven experience in business analysis and requirements gathering
- High proficiency with Salesforce or similar products
- Proven analytical abilities and experience developing Business Requirements Specifications, Business Cases, Functional Specifications and Non-Functional
- Practical experience analysing and modelling (e.g. BPMN 2.0) business processes, developing user pathways and information flows
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable requirements
- Advanced written and spoken capabilities
- Strong team working abilities
- Knowledge of waterfall / agile delivery methodologies
A current CMTEDD issued Personnel Vetting Program certificate/clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain such a certificate/clearance is mandatory.
***Further details on request***
If this sounds like you and you are up to the challenge, APPLY NOW!
This is for an immediate start so do not delay APPLY now below, or email email@example.com for further information.
Aireen Grace Santiago
Account Manager (Category I)
Direct: 02 8310 8458
1.15, 98 Gloucester Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
For this and other opportunities:
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability"