$120/hour plus super
10 days ago
10 Months Initial Contract with possible extension
Start Date: ASAP - Pending cleared Police Check & Security Clearance
Duration: 10 Months with potential extension
Number of hours per week: 40
Pay Rate: $120/hour + super
Submission Deadline: COB Tuesday, 12th October 2021
- As part of a multi-disciplinary team you will support the implementation of the Human Resource Information Management Solution (HRIMS) program by providing and updating program artefacts, processes and procedures to ensure a successful completion of the program.
- The HRIMS SAP Business Analyst will work with the business to define business requirements. Works as a conduit between Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and the implementation partner and will be responsible for completion of configuration workbooks.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assessing business needs and document business requirements via business process analysis and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Work with the functional consultants on maintaining the Requirements Traceability Matrix, mapping Integration Test and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) tests to the requirements.
- Creates Customer Specific process maps based on the Success Factors Process Maps produced by the Functional Consultants
- Facilitate workshops and obtain sign off from key business process owners/ SME’s on the data input that will be used in SAP workbooks
- Liaise with clients for the development of test scripts and test scenarios required for the integration and UAT testing. Establish test execution inline with business requirements.
- Establish and support SME’s with data cleansing, data extraction and data mapping activities as part of the data migration program.
- This position does not involve direct supervision of staff.
Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of or familiarity with relevant tools such as but not limited to, ServiceNow Project Portfolio Management and Microsoft Office suite (including MS Teams, SharePoint).
- A minimum of 3 years plus experience as an SAP business analyst including integrating business processes with SAP systems.
- National police check to be conducted by the successful candidates agency with CrimTrac issued identifier to be sent to the ACT Government
- CMTEDD Baseline Clearance to be conducted by ACT Government, security pack to be sent to successful candidate
***Further details on request***
If this sounds like you and you are up to the challenge, APPLY NOW!
This is for an immediate start so do not delay APPLY now below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Aireen Grace Santiago
Account Manager (Category I)
Direct: 02 8310 8458
1.15, 98 Gloucester Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
For this and other opportunities:
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability"