$76.00 - $114.00 p/h + super
12 days ago
12 Months Contract with possibility to extend
Start Date: ASAP – Pending cleared Police Check
Duration: 12 Months with possibility to extend
Pay Rate: $76.00 - $114.00 p/h + super
Location: Phillip, ACT
Submission Deadline: 16th September 2021
Working under the direction of the Senior Director and Lead Technical Specialist, you will:
- Implement the approved data conversion strategy and plan.
- Take responsibility for build requirements for data conversion in consultation with stakeholders and the relevant project teams within the program.
- Define and implement the data transport from source systems to the Digital Health Record.
- Understand the Epic data structures and document technical specifications detailing target data elements.
- Create of each technical specifications and data maps for you assigned data conversions.
- Analyse and transform external data into an appropriate format for HL7 conversion filing into the Digital Health Record.
- Document and review the status of tasks and issues on an ongoing basis including participating in meetings and preparing documentation for governance committees.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least three years’ experience in complex data conversions.
- Working knowledge of HL7 standards and messaging structures.
- Experience with SQL and conversion tools as well as a technical understanding of database management systems.
- Experience within the healthcare domain.
- Experience with the Epic electronic medical record product.
***NV1 SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED***
- Candidate must be an Australian Citizen as they must attain an NV1 security clearance. The cost of the clearance process will be borne by the ACT Government if the selected candidates do not have a clearance.
***Further details on request***
If this sounds like you and you are up to the challenge, APPLY NOW!
This is for an immediate start so do not delay APPLY now below, or email email@example.com for further information.
Aireen Grace Santiago
Account Manager (Category I)
Direct: 02 8310 8458
1.15, 98 Gloucester Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
For this and other opportunities:
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.”