100% REMOTE, PERM Role, Competitive PKG, Syd Based
0450 253 077
17 days ago
Currently, we have a (PERM) Cyber Security Engineer role available. This is a consulting role will see you responsible for technical delivery and supporting presales activities.
You will helps clients build, develop and mature cyber security capabilities and practices. You will work with high profile enterprise customers. You will lead technical conversations, speaking up at customer engagements as you fill the gap for the presales team. You will also be required to write proposals.
This will see you have a large impact on a wide range of high profile Enterprise Customers.
This role will require strong Application Security and Network Security experience.
- 2-5 years + Cyber Security Experience
- Application Security Experience (Essential)
- 10 years IT Networking Experience
- CCNA Routing & Switching Certifications (Essential)
- CCIE Certification (Desirable)
- Cloud Security Exp (Desirable)
- Security Architecture Experience (Desirable)
- Extensive IT Networking Background
- Australian Citizenship Required to gain Security Clearances
- Pre-Sales Engineering Exp with Delivery Focus (Highly Regarded)
- Experience working in an MSP (highly Regarded)
- Experience writing proposals
- Proven Experience having Technical Delivery focus
- Excellent communication & consulting skills
- You will require "presence” and the ability to lead by example
You can also contact Charlie directly at: email@example.com
0450 253 077
Northbridge IT Recruitment
Suite 1.15, 98 Gloucester Street,
The Rocks, Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
For this and other opportunities please visit: