Sydney, REMOTE Working, $110-140K INC Super+Bonus
0450 253 077
about 1 month ago
Melb, REMOTE Working, Competitive Salary+Bonus
Significant career growth opportunity that can see you grow to CISO.
Currently we have a (Permanent) Cyber Security Advisor role available.
You will run the the Security Committee, run the day to day logical security management, take control of all logical security related activities working with key project providers and maintaining project delivery to internal stakeholders.
You will Run and manage internal and security audits in accordance with organisational Security requirements. The fundamental goal is to mitigate Cyber Security risks associated with ICT systems, to meet internal business outcomes and ultimately support customer outcomes.
Please Note: you must be an Australian Citizen (to gain Gov clearances)
- Be responsible for logical security related ICT project activities and take responsibility for the timeliness, performance and improvement of ICT logical security delivery.
- Ensure that all ICT projects follow ICT Architectural Principals, continually applied & measured to ensure the delivery to business needs.
- Assist with ICT projects transition into business as usual.
- Drive Cyber Security risk mitigations and good information security standards.
- Monitor and manage any logical security incidents.
- Manage and maintain all ICT systems project services providers and contracts.
- Maintain ICT systems project documentation and records, include transition to business as usual.
- Continually monitor the security posture of the ICT environments (Corporate and Business) to ensure that all project providers comply with security requirements.
- Perform the USO role
- Australian Citizen (Essential)
- 5 years Experience in ICT Logical Security, Security Audits and Vulnerability Management.
- Banking or Government Experience (Highly Desirable)
- CISSP Certification (Ideal)
- Experience in Vendor security assessments
- Project Security Engagement Experience
- Security awareness & training Experience
- Threat Landscape Development Experience
- Excellent communicator and ability to interact with all levels within an organisation.
- Professional attitude with persuasive skills in making things happen
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Service orientated ITIL experience.
You can also contact Charlie directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
0450 253 077
Northbridge IT Recruitment
Suite 1.15, 98 Gloucester Street,
The Rocks, Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
For this and other opportunities please visit: