Sydney CBD, PERM Role, $140K-160K Base + Super + B
19 days ago
Currently we have (Permanent) AWS DevOps Engineer role available. This is role is more infrastructure focussed
In this role you will lead define and implement DevOps Processes/ Practices / Tools. You will lead the implementation of Containerization (Docker / EKS) including CI/CD tools, Infrastructure provisioning including Cloud and On-Prem, Infrastructure as Code.
You will be responsible for the development of the tools and pipelines throughout a range of environments.
You will require strong experience in AWS DevOps - ECS, EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, Infrastructure Automation, Terraform, VMWare and Containerization experience.
Ideally you will have a Windows / Linux System Administration or System Engineering background.
This role will require excellent communication & collaboration skills.
- System Administration / Engineering background
- AWS DevOps Engineering Exp with ECS, EC2, RDS, S3, VPC
- Experience with hardware or Datacentre deployments
- Exp in the end-to-end administration of AWS infrastructure
- Containerization - Docker / Kubernetes (EKS) Exp
- Good understanding of network switching and routing
- Scripting languages - ideally Python and Bash
- Virtualization / VMWare Exp
- Infrastructure as Code – Specifically Terraform
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
You can also contact Charlie directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
0450 253 077
Northbridge IT Recruitment
Suite 1.15, 98 Gloucester Street,
The Rocks, Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
For this and other opportunities please visit: