Sydney CBD, PERM Role, New Team, $90K-120K+Super
0402 209 623
22 days ago
Currently we have (Permanent) AWS DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer role available.
In this role you will manage Infrastructure, AWS & On-Prem with a focus on ITSM. You will Manage a Meta Environment & Infrastructure including Office 365, Active Directory & OAuth Platform.
Lead technical deployments, responsible for the management, maintenance, scaling and incident response. The platform consists of both Datacentre and cloud deployments.
This role will require excellent communication & collaboration skills.
- AWS DevOps Engineering Exp with EC2, RDS, S3, VPC
- Exp Managing Infrastructure, AWS & On-Prem
- Infrastructure / System Engineering background
- Knowledge of ITSM
- Unix Systems Management experience
- Experience with hardware or Datacentre deployments
- Good conceptual understanding of VPC and networking with focus on security
- Knowledge of Linux - Ubuntu and CentOS
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Proactive & takes initiative, Continual learner
- Some exposure to Windows servers
- System Hardening Experience
- Knowledge of Containerization - Docker, ECS or Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as Code – Specifically Terraform (ideal)
- Network Engineering background is highly desirable
You can also contact Will directly at: email@example.com
0450 253 077
Northbridge IT Recruitment
Suite 1.15, 98 Gloucester Street,
The Rocks, Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
For this and other opportunities please visit: