$60/hour negotiated on experience
17 days ago
As the Associate in the Investment Analysis and Performance team, you will conduct economic valuations and investment analysis, and related research to support the Department’s decision-making processes.
- Undertake investment appraisals and applied economic research, using economic evaluation and impact techniques, applying methodologies and parameters that are rigorous and credible, and recommend solutions to resolve problems and mitigate risk.
- Contribute to lessons learnt and professional knowledge within the Investment Analysis and Performance Team with regard to suitable methodologies and associated parameter values and contributing to the analysis of specific appraisals.
- Provide appraisal support and advice to the executive, senior management team, Ministers and relevant industry, other state and federal stakeholder advisory bodies.
- Represent the Branch and the Department at internal and external meetings where investment appraisal expertise is required to support investment decisions.
- Provide support to the group for Ad-hoc analysis of proposals, budget analysis and evidence-based decision making.
- Tertiary qualifications in economics, commerce or related disciplines or equivalent knowledge and experience in contemporary economic theory, policy development, investment appraisal, social welfare benefit-cost analysis; and program evaluation including KPI design.
- Knowledge of economic impact methodologies and experience in cost benefit analysis of investment and capital projects. Working with the NSW Government guidelines for cost benefit analysts and business case development would be highly regarded.
- Experience in reviewing investment proposals and possess commercial acumen.
- Strong Excel, written and communication skills.
- Experience in financial/economic modelling will be highly regarded
This is for an immediate start so do not delay APPLY now below, or email email@example.com for further information.
Fritzy Democer |
Number: 02 8311 8490
Suite 1.15, 98 Gloucester Street,
The Rocks, Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
For this and other opportunities please visit http://www.northbridgerecruitment.com/
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE for this role. Australian PR or Citizenship is required.
#Consult #Collaborate #Connect