Neg on experience - Work from home ASAP Start
0403 320 891
22 days ago
6-month contract opportunity (view of extension.).
Working from home opportunity, rates open to the right candidate.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
Deliver contemporary customer-focused talent acquisition solutions and services to assist with the development of best practice talent policies, programs, tools, and governance to enable a high-performance workforce that meets ongoing organisational needs.
- Identify, design, and develop talent resourcing services including candidate attraction, selection, assessment, and management in line with best-practice methodologies, legislative, and Public Service.
- Commission guidelines to deliver contemporary talent and resourcing initiatives and solutions to support the development of a high performing workforce.
- Provide expert advice on quality recruitment, attraction, and talent resourcing methodologies that respond to business requirements, support organisational strategies, and build organisational effectiveness.
- Coach and develop key stakeholders to apply a standard approach to talent resourcing and identify opportunities for improvements to talent acquisition practices to support the development of a quality workforce to meet current and future talent needs.
- Review role descriptions to ensure organisational currency and alignment to Public Service Commission guidelines.
- And more!
Government Account Director
0403 320 891
For this and other opportunities please visit http://www.nbridge.com.au
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE for this role. Australian PR or Citizenship is required