$34 per Hour plus super depending on skills
about 1 month ago
Processing payments across a range of assistance programs. This will include data entry and a high level of customer service (contacting applicants for additional information), communicating the purpose of the grants, and responding to queries on the guidelines
The other role on offer is more customer and data input focussed.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- resilience and maturity to deal with highly emotional customers (flood affected)
- strong customer service skills
- high attention to detail (including data entry and accuracy)
- ability to work to targets in a high-pressure environment
- strong initiative
- Ultimately, we are looking for a solid hard worker with strong work ethics who will just come in and get the job done
Educational certificates/ Knowledge and system skills required for this role:
- experience in customer service
- high volume administration
- financial/loans and grants assessment/exposure to the financial documentation (not essential but highly desired)
- an understanding of rural issues/farming/drought is highly desired
This is for an immediate start so do not delay APPLY now below, or email email@example.com for further information.
Fritzy Democer |
Number: 02 8311 8490
Suite 1.15, 98 Gloucester Street,
The Rocks, Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
For this and other opportunities please visit http://www.northbridgerecruitment.com/
“We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE for this role. Australian PR or Citizenship is required.